Saturday, August 19, 2006

Artistic Theatre: Fuerza Bruta


I finished work. Hot home. Picked-up my fiance. Drove to Chalk Farm. Met friends. Had no idea what to expect apart from "this is not your normal theatre experience. How so? Well, there is no stage a start and things will be moving around you.


What followed then was 60 minutes of audio-visual + kinaesthetic magic. Yes, I felt like Alice in wonderland. Might a lot of people discredit its sensationalism as been there done that or well it was more circus than theatre. What the hell, I felt purely entertained for every single second and my jaw was dropping lower and lower with every change of scene.


Phantasmagic!

Until 31 August at the Roundhouse

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow! How proud I am to read that in a fantastic blog like yours there is a nice review of an Argentine company like Fuerza Bruta. I am from Buenos Aires (but lived in London until last year for 3 years) and finally had the chance to see them yesterday night (they even put me on stage!)...

Great to know you enjoyed it! Keep on the good job with your blog!


Laura*****